Vendor neutral and highly versatile 19” Rack provides quality solutions for a wide variety of IT and Data Centre Application.
- 1200 Kg. Static load rated
- Overall height on casters just under 2.00 meters
- Contoured high density perforated door provides over 1,000 square inches that open area exceeding major IT equipment air flow requirement.
- Light weight and strong
- Net weight (including casters) 98 kg.
- Split level side panels provide convenient access to installed equipment
- Depth adjustable 19” vertical mounting rails in 5mm increments
- “U” numbers printed on 19” rails
- Knock down design for efficient shipping, 128 sets per 40’container
- Quick assembly time, approximately 25 minutes
- Quick release, field reversible single piece or split doors
The purpose of “E-Mitra” is to bring benefits of Government and Private services at the door steps of the people in Rajasthan state through modern technology. E-Mitra Plus includes complete digitalisation that will enable residents to avail benefits of any service without requiring of going to Government offices. This concept was introduced First time in India
To provide all Government services to the common man in his locality, through a one-stop-shop (integrated service delivery), ensuring efficiency, transparency & reliability.
More kiosks… More Services… More Transactions… Better Service delivery Mechanism… Assured sustainability of Village level Entrepreneurs…
From Client server based application – to- Web based ONLINE Application across all districts of Rajasthan
A separate profit centre within RISL
Pehchan Kiosk Feature
Pehchan/E-Mitra Plus Kiosk has taken electronic service delivery to the next level - It being the only 100% automated human-less electronic service delivery ATM and are installed at Gram Panchayats'. This concept was also introduced First time in India
•A Single touch screen multifunctional kiosk
•Service delivery and PVC Card Printer of Aadhaar and Bhamashah cards
•A Touch screen as ‘Transaction Screen’ used to print copy of certificates (Birth/Death/Caste/Land Records etc.)
•PVC Card Printer for Aadhar and Bhamashah Cards.
•Used metallic alphanumeric keyboard with track ball/ track pad to keyin the required details.
•accept required fees through a single – denomination cash acceptor machine •The currency acceptor is capable of fake note identification and illegal currency
•Equipped with STQC & UIDAI certified finger print biometric reader for user authentication
•Equipped with Debit/Credit Dash card reader
•After every transaction thermal printer shall generate receipt for the transaction
•The kiosk shall be capable of auto On/Off on the pre-defined time slots remotely